What is an Affiliate Member and how can the association benefit you?
The answer to that is "one of our favorite people". An affiliate is a member of the business community who helps the association attain its goals and objectives, who supports the association's activities, contributes (with time, talent, service, and money) to the activities and programs of the association, and is there when the association needs help.
Basic Affiliate Membership Includes
- Networking with REALTORS® and other Affiliates
- General Membership Meetings (2 meals included)
- Luncheon Sponsorship opportunity- Promote your business up to 10 minutes at General Membership (additional cost)
- Member Minute- 1 minutes at General Membership to promote business
- Installation Ceremony
- Committee Involvement
- Free Education Courses
- Liaisons with Other Groups through Community Involvement
- Community Recognition
- Up to date Statistical Data
- Realtor® Political Action contribution participation which helps in lobbying to preserve and protect the Real Estate profession on local, state, and national levels.
Premium Membership Includes
- All of the above items
- Link to your company website
- Prominent display of your company logo on the HKAR website homepage